Use this page to schedule
- Corporate Events
- Family Events
- Private Visits
If you want to attend a concert or other function at
Hemingbough you may need a ticket. Look on the Calendar page for event details
and costs. Such events do not require you to register.
It is important for group tours to make reservations
in advance to assure proper accommodations for a delightful and truly aesthetic
How it works.This
page will not automatically schedule your reservations, but it will set
tentative dates for you.
You must call Hemingbough
booking. Deposit is required when confirming booking.
Allow 48 to 72 hours
for pre-booking from this page.
must call to confirm 48 hours before arrival to confirm reservations for the
|When entering the grounds at Hemingbough, it would be
helpful and add to your enjoyment to review our policies and procedures.
Reserving time at Hemingbough
- There is no charge to visit Hemingbough during the day. We do rent
the facilities for corporate use, weddings and other group
- Artists are welcome to visit Hemingbough during the day at no
- A single-family picnic does not require a reservation, but a reunion
or multiple family picnic is considered a reservations only
- Give your name address, phone number and dates you wish to use a
Do not include any sensitive information in
this e-mail such as social security number or credit card
- Be sure your phone number is correct.
- One of our Facility Representatives will call you to work out
final arrangements for facility rentals.
Hemingbough is a private enterprise, and the staff reserves the
right to close the grounds to any person at any time.
- Parking is plentiful, but please park outside the
fountain gate unless you have a specific need or disability that requires you
to enter the grounds by vehicle, or you have lodging at the guesthouse.
- All guests must register and sign the guestbook when
entering the grounds.
- Please use proper receptacles for
- Do not disturb animals, flowers or trees, or
- Sports or other athletic games are not recommended.
Hemingbough is a natural preserve and no preparation has been made of grassy
areas for running or walking. You enter these grounds at your own risk. Stay on
the pathways and walkways for safety's sake.
- No radios or boomboxes are permitted at Hemingbough.
Musicians should consider whether their harmonious renderings might disturb
others' enjoyment of Hemingbough.
- Pole fishing at Hemingbough is permitted, with
Louisiana License. Do not disturb turtles or frogs.
Museum / Concert
|This page sends us an e-mail with the times that you
specify - we will try to accommodate you based on facility availability. The
sooner you schedule, the more likely it is we can get you the time you
| A Conference and Convention
10101 Highway 965
P.O. Box 1640
Francisville, Louisiana 70775